Dress Code Video

Dress Code Video

For our first video in the e-Comm video strand, we were tasked with creating videos to show freshman how things work in the school. For our video we decided to cover dress code. We wanted to be able to make it funny but also get across the message of what dress code is about. However, if we did the video again, I probably would have wanted to edit it better. I just noticed that we could have used white balance when transitioning from inside to outside. I also probably would have tried to make my shots transition better in the final video since it looks choppy. It also would have been good to use more fitting music. During Editing, I did encounter one large problem and that was computer troubles. I finished my project twice before and both times it was deleted which made me rush when creating my final project. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts