Web Final

As May brings the school year to a close, I get to look back on the year I've had in web design. My most valuable takeaway so far has been that management of a project is very important. the semester got off to a bit of a bad start when it came to meeting deadlines, but as time went on, it helped me learn how to better manage my time to meet these deadlines.
I think my greatest strengths lie in my ideas. I can very easily come up with an idea for a website and design and plan it. I think my weakness, however, lies in my inability to sometimes implement my ideas with programs and get the desired result. I often have to spend a lot of time looking up new HTML or CSS.
I definitely want to use wordpress outside of school during the summer. Coding is something that I find very fun and I would be eager to practice web design and get better at coding.
If I could change something about this semester, I would probably like to rework a few of my projects. Through the semester, I have gained more knowledge of coding and it would be cool to rework my old projects and see my progress in learning.
Despite the challenges, I loved working in web design and want to do more in the future. It's a really fun field with lot of opportunities for growth.

Comments

Popular Posts