Final Semester Blog Post: Web Design

Since our first semester is over, I am answering questions about my time in Web Design.


1. What was your biggest challenge and how did you resolve it? I think that I forgot a lot of the actual code to use so when I'd be typing I would have trouble remembering when we were building our websites.


2. What was your favorite project or exercise? Why? I really liked the Real or Hoax project. It was very fun to search the web for what was needed on the website and It was fun to write the code.


3. What is your greatest strength in Web Design?
I think I was able to stay on track well.

4. What is your  top weakness in Web Design?
I had a lot of trouble meeting deadlines. 

5. What web design skill have you improved the most this semester?

I think my memory ha improved since you have to memorize the basic codes.
6. What do you still need to work on and why?
Meeting deadlines and using time wisely.
7. Is there anything you would change about this class? Why?

I like the class.

Comments

Popular Posts